- Product Owner - Customer Experience NLP (Germany)Revolut Ltd. Zweigniederlassung Deutschland
- Empfangsmitarbeiter (m/w/d)Engelbert Strauss GmbH & Co. KG
- Category Manager / Einkäufer für Fleisch (m/w/d)tegut... gute Lebensmittel GmbH & Co. KG
- Finanzbuchhalter / Bilanzbuchhalter (m/w/d)Backhaus Nahrstedt Premium GmbH
- Kaufmännischer Mitarbeiter (m/w/d) für den Bereich FinanzbuchhaltungDreiturm GmbH‘
- Verkäufer (m/w/d)logo Getränke-Fachmärkte
- (Stellv.) Schichtführer (Mechatroniker, Schlosser, Elektriker, Industriemechaniker o. ä.) Abfüllanalgen - Mineralquelle - im 3-Schicht-System (m/w/d)Förstina-Sprudel Mineral- und Heilquelle Ehrhardt & Sohn GmbH & Co.
- Sachbearbeiter (m/w/d) Bereich Contract & Controlling / Leistungsverrechnung / Verträgeekom21 - KGRZ Hessen
- Psycholog:in (m/w/d)Dr. Becker Burg-Klinik
- Sachbearbeiter Lohnbuchhaltung (m/w/d)Klinik Bavaria GmbH & Co. KG
- Verkäufer Workwear (m/w/d)Engelbert Strauss GmbH & Co. KG
- Sozialpädagoge / Sozialpädagogin (m/w/d)Verbund sozialpädagogischer Kleingruppen e.V.
- Erzieher / Erzieherin (m/w/d)Verbund sozialpädagogischer Kleingruppen e.V.
- Kreditrevisor (m/w/d)Sparkasse Fulda
- Quereinsteiger / Bürokaufmann (w/m/d) im VertriebPersonalwerk GmbH
- Hausmeister (m/w/d) mit Tätigkeiten eines Gärtnergehilfen (m/w/d)Berufsgenossenschaft Rohstoffe und chemische Industrie (BG RCI)
- Ausbildung zum Elektroniker für Betriebstechnik (m/w/d)Exide Technologies GmbH
- Servicetechniker / Elektriker (m/w/d) unter TageSandvik Mining and Construction Central Europe GmbH
- Bürokaufmann (m/w/d)Personalwerk GmbH
- Verwaltungsfachangestellter (m/w/d) für den Support im Bereich Steuern und Abgabenekom21 - KGRZ Hessen
- Produktmanager (m/w/d) IntensivbeatmungFritz Stephan GmbH
- Teamleiter Online Marketing / Teamlead Digital Marketing (m/w/d)Jumo GmbH & Co. KG
Revolut Retail is a suite of products that provide better and fairer ways for people to manage and control their money. Our mission is to build the best suite of financial services products for customers around the globe. Virtually everyone on the planet interacts with money. We are building game-changing products that will make their lives easier and keep them in control of their financial world.
Each dedicated product team is responsible for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance. Teams operate independently like a mini-startup within Revolut , with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
We are looking to build the best and most efficient customer experience the financial world has ever seen, by leveraging automation and cutting-edge technology. Natural Language Processing has powered many Revolut products, and you'll take it to the next level.
What we're looking for… Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
•You'll be the CEO of a vertical within Revolut that solves world-class problems with elegant and scalable solutions•You'll make our chatbot more effective, more conversational, and able to solve harder problems•You'll apply sentiment analysis, build recommendation engine, and automate many Customer Experience processes•You'll explore and expand the product applications of NLP that deliver business values•You'll read technical docs, research regulations, manage risks, negotiate deals, or do whatever it takes to deliver amazing products•You'll analyse, prioritise, optimise, and repeat
•You have technical product management experience with good understanding of customer experience•You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked
in a top tech company or start-up, quickly assumed major responsibilities, or won competitive awards (academic, professional, or sport)•You can break complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritise them with data•You are curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and have built amazing consumer products yourself•You hustle, take ownership, and get things done A little about us… When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .